Advising on all aspects of the day-to-day operations of a corporation as they are primarily established to make money for their owners and to provide a service to the community. Non observance of the law is a principal source of corporate liability which goes to reduce profitability. Preventive lawyering is a new concept geared towards enhancing corporate discipline and profitability through due observance of the law.
- Kadhis lack jurisdiction on Child Maintenance
- Insurance Brokers Move to Court to Stop Section 156 of the Insurance (Amendment) Act 2019
- Double Tax Avoidance Treaty with Mauritius declared Null and Void
- Interest Rate Cap declared Unconstitutional
- Withholding Tax is payable when Accrued Costs reflect on the Accounts