With a fast growing reputation for providing top notch litigation, this department is involved in the day to day Litigation before the Kenya Courts, Tribunals both domestic and International and represents clients in Arbitrations and before Regulators, and handles both the resolution of disputes arising from business activities, and also those of a personal nature, including disputes relating to: Banking, financing, international trade, public procurement, insurance, the construction industry, shipping, patents and copyrights, trademarks, land law, landlord and tenant, professional negligence, corporate disputes, insolvency, employment and the enforcement of fundamental rights.
- Kadhis lack jurisdiction on Child Maintenance
- Insurance Brokers Move to Court to Stop Section 156 of the Insurance (Amendment) Act 2019
- Double Tax Avoidance Treaty with Mauritius declared Null and Void
- Interest Rate Cap declared Unconstitutional
- Withholding Tax is payable when Accrued Costs reflect on the Accounts