An advocate who is an advocate whose practice covers civil litigation and employment disputes. He handles the firms litigation work and applies his wealth of experience and research skills not just to litigation but to effective dispute resolution. This ensures our clients not only have their interests protected through litigation but also strives to maintain the relationship between parties and dispute.
- Kadhis lack jurisdiction on Child Maintenance
- Insurance Brokers Move to Court to Stop Section 156 of the Insurance (Amendment) Act 2019
- Double Tax Avoidance Treaty with Mauritius declared Null and Void
- Interest Rate Cap declared Unconstitutional
- Withholding Tax is payable when Accrued Costs reflect on the Accounts