Fred is the firm’s legal clerk and licensed process server. He assists the firm by filing documents across all registries, within and outside Nairobi. He also effects service for litigation matters.
- Kadhis lack jurisdiction on Child Maintenance
- Insurance Brokers Move to Court to Stop Section 156 of the Insurance (Amendment) Act 2019
- Double Tax Avoidance Treaty with Mauritius declared Null and Void
- Interest Rate Cap declared Unconstitutional
- Withholding Tax is payable when Accrued Costs reflect on the Accounts